Saturday, February 6, 2016

I'm ready now

I'm ready to fulfill my purpose.
It's never easy to follow your dreams, the road is not smooth, and yet the journey is all worth the ride. We must protect the dreams that is planted in our hearts.

Life is not about the number of followers, the fancy house or fancy car, nor is it about the outer shell that faces the world on a daily basis. Life is about living freely, and enjoying the things money can not buy.
True wealth is being with loved ones and doing what makes your heart happy.
Doing what makes you feel free is not simple, it takes discipline, and sacrifice.

Dreaming of the days when the reality of my life is better than my dreams. It only will come true with good-hearted intentions and deliberate action.
Working for your purpose. Life comes to you in the moments of silence when you have nothing but the present moment.
Living in the moment is the way we create the future, by simply being present and aware is what makes a difference in the way how you live.
Creating the life you want by visualizing how your story will play out, and when you're now sure, allow Him to write his story on your heart.

I'm ready now for whatever the world has to offer. I believe in God's plan for me, whatever it may be. I would rather live my life with no regrets. I'd rather be happy and free. I'm going to protect this mission in life and allow the pieces to fall into place.

I'm ready now.

No comments:

Post a Comment