Sunday, January 31, 2016

The Batman Bridge

Creative Commons License
Batman Bridge by Haidy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
This Photo is taken in Jacksonville Florida, I call it the Batman Bridge. It represents a place of tranquility where I can step back from the noise and listen to the silence. In that silence I found my inner voice that reminds me of my purpose in life. I love to sing in this spot because the acoustics of the water and the bridge has a tantalizing sound. I love it. 
This is a place that means so much to me because I would go here whenever I felt I needed to clear my mind and really contemplate on my life goals, and how I would fulfill my dreams.
This place is not really well known with locals but the lucky few that do know about it enjoy fishing there, having a picnic, and having quality time with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment