Saturday, July 9, 2016

Day 4


The art of traveling

Traveling doesn’t need to be anywhere special. In fact, it can even be in your own back yard. What matters is the mindset of travel wherever you go rather than wherever you are. I always thoughts that its not about the place and time, its about the peace of mind. Anyone can be in a bustling city any where in the world, anyone can be in the small countryside of the world and all the matters is that you appreciate the moment in which you are in right now.
I mean its takes a sense of self awareness to truly be able to appreciate not only where you are at in the present moment but also who you are with because that is what truly makes traveling really fin. I like to travel by myself because I don’t have to wait for anyone and I can make my own decisions without worrying about pleasing the other company I am with. But on the other hand I enjoy traveling with my family and friends because it gives a sense of wonder and a moment to bond over the situation. Even as we get out of our comfort zones I think it’s a brilliant way to learn and truly work together in new situations. Life is about change and grow and its also about learning to enjoy connections and relationships with other people. I hope that in the end of life its about the process of life rather than what you did to get form point a to point b it should be about learning what works and what didn’t work its bout the little details in life that I enjoy and the way you can enjoy little things in life by being thankful for everything. I try to enjoy myself in everything I do, put my 100% heart in it and sometimes I do things just because I have to but yet in life it’s a wonderful thing to be able to do things because you got to. It s all a choice in what you want to do in life. I got to clean my room for a clear mindset, I got to go eat breakfast with my mom so we can enjoy each others company. I got to relax and allow things to unfold and yet I also have to. No I got to get things done and I'm thankful for having these things I need to get done like working on my dream idea and working on something bigger thatn myself
I want to create life that is ridiculously amazing by following and leading with my heart. I got to. Life is my art piece I will make it my masterpiece and work in progress at the same time, and I will and I create and express my life through music art and photography. I know that God has a plan and a beautiful purpose for all of us we must follow our “diamond” in our hearts. My heart sparked at the idea of the Thiel fellowship and I don’t know where it will lead me, but I think it’s a grand start- a great start into putting my dreams into action.

No comments:

Post a Comment